Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where to go for communtiy service?

Last year when ever I had time free I went to this place called sunrise by SHS. Sunrise is a assisted living for older people. it is alot of fun hanging with the older people and talking to them. I have alot of fun going there on my free time because it is so much fun learning about things they have experienced. Also, last year i was asigned to do 100 hours of community service by court order. So if anyone is waiting to do their community service hours starts doing them now bacause they are actually alot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jimmy,

    I know a few other students who had court-ordered service and they did at Sunrise too. They didn't find it as rewarding, so good for you to see that there was an interesting opportunity there and you made the best of it. Don't feel like you have to go back there, but you can.

    ReplyDelete