Friday, August 21, 2009

Who am I? My friends and teachers call me Jimmy. I was born in China and moved to the U.S when I was ten years old. I love trying new things and meeting new friends. Moving to the United States was a huge change for me but I got used to living here real fast. One thing I love doing is being with all my friends and "kickin it back" with them. One thing you will always see me doing is texting on my phone. I am always on the go and have to be moving around because the time that I spend sitting down and doing nothing I could be getting something done. I believe that there is no such thing as normal. My favorite activities to do on my free time are snowbaording, playing lax, training for MMA and flirting with all the girls in the world.

Normal is just a way of excluding others who may be different in their own way, so
I don't like to believe that there is a such thing as normal and I don't like to judge people who may look different from the cover. I may have a different view on someone but not until I have took my time to know who they are.

3 comments:

  1. That's cool that you came from china, do you remember anything from china or is most of it a blur, and do you have any family still in china?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the last paragraph. Who ever defined what "normal" is? I feel like people judge others before they get to know them and it's a very sad concept. Just because one may look a certain way on the outside, doesn't mean they are the same on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy-
    Nice getting to know you. I hope you'll find sociology engaging enough that you won't be texting much in there! What do you study for MMA? I used to train in aikido. I love it. What is a lax?

    ReplyDelete