Friday, September 18, 2009

groups

Collogero or also known as "C" belongs to many groups. He is in a group with all his friends who he grew up with. He considered all those boys were his friends even though Sonny has asked him to not be around those boys. Sonny also told him that those boys were up to no good and will only bring him trouble. The other group that C belonged to was Sonny's crew. C's pop has always told him that Sonny is no goood to him when C was a little kid. His dad always tried to keep him away from the barbecause he always told him that the bar is truoble. These are the two groups that he is in. Growing up C was influenced the most by his dad and Sonny. Those were probably his two roll modles. If i had to put myself into a group i probably couldn't tell you what group i belonged to. In schoool i have many groups i hang out with and same as out of school. There isn't really one group of friends i hang out with more then other groups. Not only i hanbg out with stevenson kids i also hang with friends from other schools. I was always told by people like C was to not hang out with certain groups. I learned most of my values from my mom since my dad was never really there. C is very lucky to have two guy figures to guide him along. I've learned to listen to people who are older then you after getting arrested because they have been through more in life then i have. Before i got arrested i always thought that the way i do things is the best way but that has changed.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Jimmy - I think you are wise to learn from those older people. Everyone has something to teach and something we can learn from. Be careful of the grammar in your post I think you meant "role model".

    ReplyDelete