Friday, October 16, 2009

nothing

I think it is impossible to stand there and do nothing. Something was always distracting me when i tried to stand there for ten min. to do nothing. i was standing in the middle of the mats at practice and it was very hard to do nothing since my coach was screaming at me the whole time. while trying to do nothing i saw some pretty interesting stuff. Everyone is born use to doing soemthing and we are so use to it that everyone can't just do nothing. i also realized that people love to just look at you if your doing nothing and they look at you like your crazy in the head and you need some serious help.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that as humans, we always want to be doing something. Most animals even are always doing something and not just staring into space; it's just natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy - careful of your and you're. you are = you're.

    I think that people do think that doing nothing is weird, but I think you'd experience this assignment better if you did it somewhere other than practice; a place where you are not the focal point.

    ReplyDelete